BiForm composite decking is the only WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) product on the market to be tested and appraised by BRANZ to New Zealand and Australian Building Code Standards.
ECO-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO TIMBER
This new generation composite decking is extremely stylish, looks and feels like timber, but requires minimal maintenance and will last many years longer than traditional wood decks.
Best of all being made from recycled wood and plastic materials, BiForm composite decking offers a truly sustainable alternative to hardwood timber decking. With an R11 Slip Resistance rating it is safe underfoot. Available in four contemporary colours, it comes in long 4.85m lengths for sleekness with minimal joins and reduced waste.
- NZ Building Code Fire Rating
- R11 Slip Resistance Rating
- BRANZ Appraised
- 25 Year Warranty
- Board that meets 4kPa Load requirement
- FORM 130 compatible with the Qwickbuild aluminium substructure.
BiForm composite decking can be used for a variety of other projects such as the sunshades on a commercial building in Nelson N.Z. It is also an excellent option for gates, planter boxes and outdoor seating.
BIFORM PREMIUM SPC RIGID FLOORING
- 20 Year Residential Warranty
- 7 Year Commercial Warranty
- Suitable for indoor flooring application area